Travel documents

Carta d'identità

ID Card

You need a valid ID card for all flights within the European Union and the Shengen area.



Flights outside the European Union must need a valid passport. Some countries will also require a visa. Check the Italian Police Department website ( on how to apply for VISA in different countries.

Rimpatrio minorenni

Documents for minors expatriation

Minors may travel only with a valid ID Card, and if minor of 14 years old only with the company of his family or any individual authorized by the Police Department. For more info click here.